Table of Contents
- Organizing State
- Store Setup
- Can or should I create multiple stores? Can I import my store directly, and use it in components myself?
- Is it OK to have more than one middleware chain in my store enhancer? What is the difference between next and dispatch in a middleware function?
- How do I subscribe to only a portion of the state? Can I get the dispatched action as part of the subscription?
- Why should type be a string, or at least serializable? Why should my action types be constants?
- Is there always a one-to-one mapping between reducers and actions?
- How can I represent “side effects” such as AJAX calls? Why do we need things like “action creators”, “thunks”, and “middleware” to do async behavior?
- Should I dispatch multiple actions in a row from one action creator?
- Immutable Data
Using Immutable.JS with Redux
- How well does Redux “scale” in terms of performance and architecture?
- Won't calling “all my reducers” for each action be slow?
- Do I have to deep-clone my state in a reducer? Isn't copying my state going to be slow?
- How can I reduce the number of store update events?
- Will having “one state tree” cause memory problems? Will dispatching many actions take up memory?
- React Redux
- Why isn't my component re-rendering, or my mapStateToProps running?
- Why is my component re-rendering too often?
- How can I speed up my mapStateToProps?
- Why don't I have this.props.dispatch available in my connected component?
- Should I only connect my top component, or can I connect multiple components in my tree?